After reviewing your post, I have located an article that can help in this situation. It contains helpful advice for switching countries tp access the various stores:
If you move to a new country, you can change the country of your existing account on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac or PC. After you change the country of your account, you won't see the items you purchased from the previous country’s store in the Purchased section.
Change your country on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store.
- At the bottom of the Featured page, tap Sign In.
If you're already signed in, skip to step 5.
- Tap Use Existing Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and tap OK.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID or View Account.
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Tap the Store menu and tap your country.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Agree if you agree to the terms and conditions.
- In the prompt that appears, tap Agree.
- Select a payment method and enter your payment information.
- Enter your billing address and tap Next.
Change your country on Mac or PC
- Click to open your account in iTunes (you may need to sign in with your Apple ID).
Or you can follow these steps to view your account:
- Click Change Country or Region.
- Select your country from the Select a country or region menu and click Change.
- Click Continue on the Welcome to the iTunes Store page.
- Select “I have read and agree to these terms and conditions” if you agree.
- Click Agree.
- Enter your payment method.
- Enter your billing address and click Continue.
See what to do if you can't change your country or region.
Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.