Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant access my account on my wife's computer?

My computer died. I am trying to get onto my itunes account on my wife's computer, but it routes me back to her itunes account. How can I get onto to my account on her computer?

Posted on Aug 23, 2014 10:41 AM

2 replies

Aug 23, 2014 11:13 AM in response to jrn929

What do you want to do with your account on it, and how are you trying to do it ? You can log into your account via the Store > Sign In menu option (if your wife is currently logged in then Store > Sign Out first).

If you want to redownload your content from the store onto her computer (what you can redownload from your account will show under the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage) then doing so may tie that computer to your account for 90 days : iTunes Store: Associating a device or computer to your Apple ID. If you have your content on a backup then you can add it to that iTunes library via File > Add To Library (you will need to authorise your account via the Store > Authorise This Computer menu option)

I cant access my account on my wife's computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.