Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Check associated devices with iphone

I Don't have a computer and want to check my associated devices/Apple ID information, how do I do that with just an iphone to access info

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2, I don't have a PC so I use iphone

Posted on Aug 24, 2014 9:47 AM

2 replies

Aug 24, 2014 10:18 AM in response to NannaJan

You can only view a list of associated devices/computers via a computer's iTunes : iTunes Store: Associating a device or computer to your Apple ID

You can see if you phone is associated with your account by tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store and logging into it - if there is 'Remove This Device' button then it's associated, but you can't see if any other devices/computers are associated to the account

User uploaded file

Tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store and logging into also allows you to view/change your primary email address and billing address and payment info.

What other info do you want to see ?

Check associated devices with iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.