Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs won't play on iPod with no wifi connection

So I dragged and dropped songs from my library on the MacBook to my iPod touch.

I Take my iPod to the car to play songs, and half of them won't play...as if they're not 'there' on my iPod.

How how can I remedy this please?

I use the 'match' thing.

Thanks

vicki

Posted on Aug 26, 2014 10:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2014 1:15 AM

If yo are using iTunes Match you can't sync music from a computer. All you did was move the song title to the iPod, not the song files.

Syncing music with iTunes will be disabled while iTunes Match is enabled on your iOS device.

iTunes Match on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Yo have to download the songs to the iPod via wifi when yo have an internet connection. Once downloaded yo can play them without wifi/internet connection. See the above link for more info

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2014 1:15 AM in response to VickiAttoe

If yo are using iTunes Match you can't sync music from a computer. All you did was move the song title to the iPod, not the song files.

Syncing music with iTunes will be disabled while iTunes Match is enabled on your iOS device.

iTunes Match on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Yo have to download the songs to the iPod via wifi when yo have an internet connection. Once downloaded yo can play them without wifi/internet connection. See the above link for more info

Songs won't play on iPod with no wifi connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.