Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't add music,video etc to Itunes how to fix it help please.

I can't add music etc to itunes i checked manually music did things int preference and drag song to itunes nothing happen how to to fix it please help.

iPhone 5, Windows 8

Posted on Aug 27, 2014 12:26 PM

2 replies

Aug 28, 2014 10:05 AM in response to Jimzgoldfinch

No i don't have itunes match but the problem suddenly i cannot add new music,video,photos etc to itunes to sync i tried everything for example in the preferences i check and uncheck many things nothing happen then in the summary page i check manually... but itunes is not working like before for example when connect it it would sync automatic but not now and when i have sync it tells me remove music then sync.I think this will do for details if u need more then let me Jimzgoldfinch and thanks.

can't add music,video etc to Itunes how to fix it help please.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.