Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to force operating system to trust Plaxo application?

I found this in the incompatible library folder. Apple and Comcast are constantly battling it seems. When I open my apple contacts list/ address book I have quite a few contacts listed w/exactly the same data but 20-50 times duplicated.

I would like every product i use, to be synched and with no duplications or altercations as frequently happens. I have sine turned off sync with Facebook contacts as it would take over the library by attaching people's photos, #s etc i do not even know with the names of my contacts and removing my critical data. (It is Almost like identity theft to me)

My stuffs

- iPhone 5,

-I Mac 2013/ 27" (sadly Maverick installed as directed by Aple Tech support when things were running amuck, since the change more and more degradation every day, needless to say how extremely frustrated I am),

-I Pad 2 and

-I Pad with Retina

-2 older 160 gb iPods,

-Hp dv Pavilion with Windows vista business OS

And a new Dell lap top with Windows 8 installed on the way to take the place of my dearly coveted but corrupted and irreparable- it seems, (by an authorized tech who was sent to replace the motherboard butsince every day is gets worse and more worse, it is a guessing game every time i boot up.

So the bottom line is this

how to fix al the dups….#1 if possible every time i put a dent in corrections, they still come back almost immediately.

#2 I am guessing this is like McAfee and Norton on the same computer- they think the other is a virus! Maybe I can not have both accessible? I thought there should be way to tell my OS to trust an app when it warns me every time i try to access within the questionable app. My firewall is not blocking it, the Plaxo app is up to date. Dos any one have any solution? Thankyou so very kindly, Jody

😟

PS the same issue going on re the dups in iPhoto and my iTunes library. Multiple copies, I tunes on the I Mac will complete loading-it perpetually hangs with a message stating…."gathering information about your library" I have to force quit iTunes to stop the spinning wheel icon. I Tunes has been out of commission now for over 4 months.

Message was edited by: jody and cobee

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4), every product i have has same issue

Posted on Aug 27, 2014 10:32 PM

1 reply

How to force operating system to trust Plaxo application?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.