Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

disconnected by ppp

i have a usb that provides internet through a telephone company, but it keeps connecting not receiving any data and then I get a message that says you have been disconnected by ppp...i read something that said i should check the console log so i pasted what i found

Giannas-MacBook-Air.local com.apple.SecurityServer[15]: Session 100062 created

Aug 28 16:40:41 Giannas-MacBook-Air.local com.apple.SecurityServer[15]: Killing auth hosts

Aug 28 16:40:41 Giannas-MacBook-Air.local com.apple.SecurityServer[15]: Session 100060 destroyed

Aug 28 16:44:16 Giannas-MacBook-Air.local com.apple.internetaccounts[221]: *** Entitlement com.apple.private.iaaccounts is missing.

Aug 28 16:44:16 Giannas-MacBook-Air.local Finder[157]: *** remoteObjectProxyWithErrorHandler failed: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4097 "Couldn’t communicate with a helper application."; {User uploaded filethis is the message that keeps popping up

Posted on Aug 28, 2014 7:58 AM

1 reply

disconnected by ppp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.