Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I rented a movie while logged into itunes on my work pc but now can not find these rented movies when logged into my itunes pc at home.

I rented a movie while logged into itunes on my work pc but now can not find these rented movies when logged into my itunes pc at home. Im terrible with itunes i dont get it. Pls help. I want to download them onto my ipad!!

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Aug 29, 2014 5:52 AM

1 reply

Sep 4, 2014 12:50 PM in response to victoriak13

Hello victoriak13,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Please see the support article below to learn more about iTunes Store movie rentals. You can not move the rental from one computer to the other, but can sync it with an iOS device.

Watch your movie on the device you used to rent it. If you rented the movie on your computer, you can move it to an iOS device or Apple TV (1st generation). To do this, connect the devices and sync using USB. When you move a rented movie from your computer, it will disappear from your computer’s iTunes library. You can move the movie between devices as much as you want, but you can only have it on one device at a time.

FAQs about renting movies from the iTunes Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1657

Take care,

Alex H.

I rented a movie while logged into itunes on my work pc but now can not find these rented movies when logged into my itunes pc at home.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.