Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I pre ordered 2 movies on my iPad air, how and were can I check if it is pre ordered and when I will be able to see the movies

How can I check my pre ordered movies on my iPad air.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Aug 29, 2014 7:56 AM

2 replies

Aug 29, 2014 8:19 AM in response to flavio mansi

iTunes Store: About pre-orders

Apple wrote:

If an item isn't yet available, you may be able to pre-order it and download it when it becomes available. Items available for pre-order will have an orange pre-order button that displays the pre-order price. Most pre-orders will show an expected release date near or below the pre-order button. When the pre-order item becomes available, your account will be billed for the pre-order, and the item will appear in the Purchased section of your account. If there is a billing issue that prevents us from billing your account when the item is released, you'll receive an email notifying you that the item is available. You need to click the link within the email, using a computer and the latest version of iTunes, to fulfill the pre-order. You may also receive one or more emails if the status of your pre-order changes.

To view pending Pre-Orders you will need to follow the instructions in the above linked article on a computer running the latest version of iTunes.

If I pre ordered 2 movies on my iPad air, how and were can I check if it is pre ordered and when I will be able to see the movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.