Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you adjust your settings to allow video playback with cellular data

My iphone 5s tells me that my settings need to be changed in order to watch video playback if I'm not on Wifi. I go into settings and everything looks right but it still will not allow me to watch video playback through cellular connection. What do i need to do?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Aug 29, 2014 8:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2014 8:14 AM

It would help if you told us what app you're using, where you're trying to stream video from.

4 replies

Oct 26, 2016 11:26 PM in response to kukla10k

Your answer fixed my problem for my phone with the History Go App but with my iPad Air 2, I have a different situation. As soon as I click on the History Go App, what I get is the History page in the background but very faint and a big rectangle with the heading:" Internet access required" then :" This application requires a Wi-Fi or Cellular internet connection."

How can I get to the History app settings themselves if I am blocked by that message immediately upon opening the app itself? I have closed the App and reinstalled it twice but the problem (maybe) is that the app is in my iCloud. Doesn't it mean that the exact same app with its faults will be reinstalled? Thanks for any help you can give me.

How do you adjust your settings to allow video playback with cellular data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.