Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any alternative to iTunes for copying music onto an iPod? I am sick to the back teeth of Apple and I am really getting annoyed at having to uninstall and reinstall iTunes every few weeks.

I have iTunes on 2 PCs, one running Windows 7 pro, the other running Windows 8. I also have 2 iPods which show up in Windows but not iTunes. Every time this happens I have to delete and download iTunes again, losing my library (nearly 10,000 tracks) in the process. I have had enough of Apple and their crap software as this problem has happened to me on previous computers as well and I think iTunes is crap. Is there some alternative I can use instead of iTunes to put music on my iPods?

Posted on Aug 29, 2014 7:16 PM

1 reply

Is there any alternative to iTunes for copying music onto an iPod? I am sick to the back teeth of Apple and I am really getting annoyed at having to uninstall and reinstall iTunes every few weeks.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.