Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Maps and Yelp app integration....errors beyond belief

Has anyone else ever experienced when you launch driving directions to a business from within the Yelp app, that even though Yelp has the address correctly, and will show it correctly on the map.....that Apple Maps gives completely innacurate directions, and in many cases will drive me going AWAY from the business. The other day I had this happen again, and it had been awhile since I had used Apple Maps. I figured I've heard that they are constantly improving so I decided to give it a try again. I launched directions to a business from the Yelp app, and after driving for quite awhile I started to get suspicious. Something wasn't right. So I fired up Google Maps App, and sure enough, Apple was taking me in the opposite direction from the business! It had put me on the correct road, but had me driving away from where I needed to be.

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Aug 30, 2014 1:16 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Maps and Yelp app integration....errors beyond belief

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.