Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete a purchased app on my iphone 3?

Purchased the guitar app on an iphone 3. App said recurring charges if not cancelled in one week. Before the week ended, I held down the home button until it shook and clicked on the "x". Also went into the settings to delete app. I keep getting charged for this app, every week and I need to get rid of it! How do I do this? Please help! Thank you!

iPhone 3GS

Posted on Aug 30, 2014 5:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2014 6:43 PM

I'm not familiar with the app you mention but perhaps the problem is you deleted the app instead of cancelling the service.

iTunes Store: About In-App Purchases

https://ssl.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

3 replies

Sep 1, 2014 2:15 PM in response to pogster

Thank you Pogster! Your reply helped much!

The Free Guitar App has a paid app called "All Access Pass" and its a weekly recurring payment. I didn't thoroughly delete the app so I went into my iTunes account on my laptop and scrolled all the way down and I saw subscriptions. Go to subscriptions, to the right, click on manage, then delete. FYI- the number of subscriptions will always be there but the app itself has been deleted.

Hope this helps anyone else in the same situation.

How do I delete a purchased app on my iphone 3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.