Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just installed Mavericks on my MacBook Pro and "Notes" is now a separate app. Now I cannot sync the laptop to my iPhone 5s. the Notes are still on the iPhone, but I couldn't sync it with the Notes app.

Just installed Mavericks on my MacBook Pro and "Notes" is now a separate app. Now I cannot sync the laptop to my iPhone 5s. the "Notes" are still on the iPhone, but I can't sync it with the Notes app on the laptop. Any suggestions?

Posted on Aug 30, 2014 10:57 PM

10 replies

Sep 1, 2014 3:03 AM in response to Linc Davis

Yes, the notes on the iCloud website are the same as the ones on my phone. But none of the notes showed up on the new Mail app that was installed after I installed Mavericks. Before Mavericks was installed, my notes appeared up on my Mac Mail email account. After Mavericks was installed I no longer had the notes on Mac Mail and then installed the Notes app. I think that I might not of configured the Notes app correctly.

What else can I try? Thanks for everyone's assistance.

Just installed Mavericks on my MacBook Pro and "Notes" is now a separate app. Now I cannot sync the laptop to my iPhone 5s. the Notes are still on the iPhone, but I couldn't sync it with the Notes app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.