Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Still no joy with loading Apple Loops into LP X

Still no joy with Apple Loops, dont seem to be able to see them in the menu even after re index and downloading them all again and now is getting me stressed as i rely on drum loops to write my music!! dont know if it is a Mavericks thing OR a LPX issue??

have not had much time the last few months to sort it out as been relocating to Spain but now need to start writing.....i upraded from my old 8 year Mac Book pro and Logic Pro 9 to a new Mac store refurb Mac Book pro in may this was an Oct 2013 model and apart from not being able to use Mail because of some issue i cant resolve now come across this with my LPX i downloaded as soon as i got my new refurb!!!!

So where do i go from here? been on a few forums but not much luck everybody says re index which although a menu bar flashes across the screen no loops appear and all the loop menus & styles are greyed out and when you click on them nothing i can try and drag them and they move slightly but thats about it ............HELP PLEASE

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Aug 31, 2014 7:22 AM

There are no replies.

Still no joy with loading Apple Loops into LP X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.