3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 1, 2014 11:07 AM by King_Penguin
pegahmirjafari Level 1 (0 points)

Hi,i kindly request to change the country from malaysia to u.s.a for 2 days becuase at this moment i have a travel to u.s.a & i want to used the gift card.

         Thank you


<Re-Titled By Host>

iPad, iOS 7.1.2