Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have downloaded a new season that has aired 2 episodes on tv already but only the 1st episode is available on iTunes...where is the other episode of ANTM cycle 21?

I have purchased new season of Americas Next Top Model cycle 21 and i know that 2 episodes have aired on television already on Aug 18 and Aug 25th , yet only the 1st episode is available to download on iTunes...where is the other episode and why is it not available to download yet??

Very Frustrating!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 1, 2014 11:18 AM

1 reply

Sep 3, 2014 10:00 AM in response to christopher_vee

Hello christopher_vee

You should be able to see those purchases once they are ready to be downloaded. If you do not see it, navigate to the iTunes Store. Once there click on Purchased in Quick Links and click on TV shows. You should now see all the TV shows that you have purchased and what is available to download.

iTunes Store: Download options when purchasing TV seasons, Season Passes, Multi-Passes, movie bundles, music box sets, or individual movies or TV episodes

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5731

Regards,

-Norm G.

I have downloaded a new season that has aired 2 episodes on tv already but only the 1st episode is available on iTunes...where is the other episode of ANTM cycle 21?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.