Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud

I have the iPhone 5 S Forgot iCloud its own. Now the device is locked. I hope you help to open the lock and the use of the device please help

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Sep 1, 2014 11:20 PM

3 replies

Sep 1, 2014 11:44 PM in response to Mustafa Iphone

Unless you can remember or find your account then you won't be able to reactivate the phone.

If you can't remember your id (you weren't using the same account for iCloud as you were for the stores ?) then do you have any of its downloads inyoru computer's iTunes library : Recovering a forgotten iTunes Store account name

If not then see if you can find the id via http://appleid.apple.com : Apple ID: How to find your Apple ID

Sep 2, 2014 3:14 AM in response to Mustafa Iphone

We are fellow users here on these forums, you are not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple - I've asked the hosts to remove the phone''s IMEI number from your post.

The person that you bought the phone from doesn't know his iCloud account id ? If he can't remember nor find his id then you won't be able to reactivate the phone - in which case ask him for a refund.

Only the owner of the account will be able to remove a device from their account, nobody on these forums nor Apple can do it.

icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.