Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Votre identifiant Apple « ***@***.net » ne peut pas être utilisé pour configurer iMessage à l'heure actuelle.

Bonjour,

Depuis 2-3 jours j'ai le message ci-dessous lorsque j'essaye de me connecter à iMessage depuis mon Macbook sous Mavericks. La connexion à FaceTime ne fonctionne pas non plus ... Est-ce que quelqu'un sait d'où vient le problème ?

Merci

Nicolas

Votre identifiant Apple « ***@***.net » ne peut pas être utilisé pour configurer iMessage à l'heure actuelle.

S'il s'agit d'un nouvel identifiant Apple, il est inutile d'en créer un autre. Pour utiliser cet identifiant Apple avec iMessage, contactez l'assistance de l'app iMessage avec le code ci-dessous.

Code client : 7091-5458-1713

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011), OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Sep 2, 2014 4:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2014 12:09 PM

Hi,

Using Google Translate

Hello there,
Since 2-3 days I have the following message when I try to connect to iMessage from my Macbook as Mavericks. Connecting to FaceTime does not work ... Does anyone know what the problem is?
Your Apple ID "***@***.net" can not be used to configure iMessage today.
If it is a new Apple ID, it is not necessary to create another. To use this identifier with Apple iMessage, contact support for iMessage app with the following code.
(and of course the number itself)

This can only be fixed by contacting Apple Support and telling them iMessages has given you this code.

http://store.apple.com/us/help/contact

There is not a specific iMessages Support so you have to deal with your Account.

Cela ne peut être fixé en contactant l'assistance Apple et leur dire iMessages vous a donné ce code.
Il n'est pas un iMessages soutien spécifique de sorte que vous avez à traiter avec votre compte.

User uploaded file

8:09 pm Tuesday; September 2, 2014

 iMac 2.5Ghz i5 2011 (Mavericks 10.9)
 G4/1GhzDual MDD (Leopard 10.5.8)
 MacBookPro 2Gb (Snow Leopard 10.6.8)
 Mac OS X (10.6.8),
 Couple of iPhones and an iPad
10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2014 12:09 PM in response to nnaude

Hi,

Using Google Translate

Hello there,
Since 2-3 days I have the following message when I try to connect to iMessage from my Macbook as Mavericks. Connecting to FaceTime does not work ... Does anyone know what the problem is?
Your Apple ID "***@***.net" can not be used to configure iMessage today.
If it is a new Apple ID, it is not necessary to create another. To use this identifier with Apple iMessage, contact support for iMessage app with the following code.
(and of course the number itself)

This can only be fixed by contacting Apple Support and telling them iMessages has given you this code.

There is not a specific iMessages Support so you have to deal with your Account.

Cela ne peut être fixé en contactant l'assistance Apple et leur dire iMessages vous a donné ce code.
Il n'est pas un iMessages soutien spécifique de sorte que vous avez à traiter avec votre compte.

User uploaded file

8:09 pm Tuesday; September 2, 2014

 Mac OS X (10.6.8),

Sep 3, 2014 1:12 PM in response to nnaude

Hi,

You can say that you don't think that is the answer and ask to speak to a Level 2 Support person.

This is the UK On line address for starting the web based process of Contacting Support

https://www.apple.com/uk/support/contact/

I have suggested to others in the past to use iTunes and show the Store page

At the bottom there are several Menus.

One is titled Help with an option called Support.

This opens a web page.

At the bottom of the Menu is "Contact "Support"

The next page offers 2 option on the right hand side.

I chose the Contact iTunes Support.

After that it is a series of Questions and Suggestions trying to solve the issue On line.

If you keep to option about "Managing your account" you eventually get offered an email Link.

Use this and explain the problem.

Effectively Apple have "marked" your account/Apple ID for some reason.

It is not something you can solve directly on the computer which means they should sort it out by phone.

However this has been going on since Mountain Lion and Messages 7 so it may have been downgraded by the Support team.

User uploaded file

9:12 pm Wednesday; September 3, 2014

 Mac OS X (10.6.8),

Sep 16, 2014 11:33 AM in response to paulinenz2014

Hi,

Hello, I have exactly the same problem, how did you do so that he understands the problem? As I try to explain but he did not really understand! thank you

The issue is not with your Messages app or your computer.

It is with the iCloud ID that you are using.

If you are having the issue that tell you a Code Number to give to Apple Support then you need to tell Support you have an Account or iCloud issue then tell them the Code Number. Try to avoid saying that it involves an app until after they understand it is an iCloud/Account issue.

User uploaded file

7:33 pm Tuesday; September 16, 2014

 Mac OS X (10.6.8),

Oct 1, 2014 9:51 AM in response to paulinenz2014

J'ai rencontré le même problème. Pour moi, cela est survenu parce que j'utilisais un adresse secondaire associée à mon compte iCloud pour m'enregistrer dans l'app Message. En utilisant l'adresse principale du compte iCloud, la connexion a pu se faire sans ce message d'erreur.

I also had this technical problem. For me, it happened because I was using an additional email address (linked to my iCloud account) to sign into the Message app.

But we I used the iCloud main address to sign in, it works well.

Oct 1, 2014 11:14 AM in response to francois-regis

Hi,

That is a very similar problem to which the Regular posters have yet to find an answer.

I have reported it via the Feedback page to Apple and to the Hosts here (Level 6 Posters can post in the Lounge where one area is called "New technical Issues")

User uploaded file

7:14 pm Wednesday; October 1, 2014

 Mac OS X (10.6.8),

Votre identifiant Apple « ***@***.net » ne peut pas être utilisé pour configurer iMessage à l'heure actuelle.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.