Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't edit duration of audio or photos

Hi, I need your help!

I've imported an audio clip and an image. I'm trying to make a video that's the duration of the audio clip with the image comprising the only visual that lasts throughout.

I select the clips, hit the "Adjust" button, then hit the "information" button and then I believe I'm supposed to see a duration box in the bottom right corner which I can then edit. But there is no duration box! Where is it????

Any ideas?

Thank you!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Sep 3, 2014 10:30 AM

1 reply

Sep 5, 2014 9:49 AM in response to bobbo22

Hello bobbo22

To bring up the duration for pictures, click the Info button (the button that looks like an i inside a circle) after you hit the Adjust button. I have provided a picture that shows what I am talking about. Once you click that you should see Duration and a time, just add the time that you want it to be and you should be good to go.

User uploaded file

iMovie (2013): Tips For iMovie ’11 Users

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6196

Regards,

-Norm G.

Can't edit duration of audio or photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.