Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello every body .. my ipad blocked with icloud and i dont remember the email or even birthday i've wrote I just remember the security question ... what can i do in this case to restor my email working ?? thx

hello every body .. my ipad blocked with icloud and i dont remember the email or even birthday i've wrote I just remember the security questions ... what can i do in this case to restor my email back ?? thx

iPad 2, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Sep 4, 2014 2:30 AM

3 replies

Sep 4, 2014 3:09 AM in response to Md Harith

Do you mean that the iPad is on the activation screen ? If it is then does it not show the first letter of your email address and the provider e.g. similar to :

User uploaded file

If that is what you are seeing then you don't remember any email account that you had starting with that letter with that provider ? If not then do you know if you have any of the account's downloads in your computer's iTunes library : Recovering a forgotten iTunes Store account name ?

Or see if you can find it via http://appleid.apple.com : Apple ID: How to find your Apple ID

If you cant remember or find your id then you won't be able to use your iPad

Sep 4, 2014 5:04 PM in response to Md Harith

You cannot see the rest - you will have to remember it. If you are the original owner of that iPad

and have your proof of purchase, take the purchase proof and the iPad to Apple to see if they

can help. If you bought the iPad used or cannot find your proof of purchase, you will have to

remember the details of the AppleID used to activate the iPad.

You can also try here:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

hello every body .. my ipad blocked with icloud and i dont remember the email or even birthday i've wrote I just remember the security question ... what can i do in this case to restor my email working ?? thx

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.