Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have money in my apple account that I'm not going to use. Is it possible to get that money off of the apple account and onto my credit card?

I have money in my apple account that I'm not going to use. Is it possible to get that money off of the apple account and onto my credit card? I'm switching to Samsung so I have no use for having the money on the apple account.

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 5, 2014 12:10 AM

1 reply

Sep 5, 2014 12:19 AM in response to Malakh21

It depends upon your country : iTunes Store: iTunes Gift balances

You can't redeem or return iTunes Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, and unused store credit balances for cash except as required by law.

If your jurisdiction allows for refund of redeemed gift balances, you can request a refund by contacting iTunes Store Support, selecting a support category and topic, and including the following information in your request detail:

• Apple ID (this is your iTunes Store account name)
  • Store credit refund amount
  • Current shipping address

Additional information may be requested for verification purposes.

I have money in my apple account that I'm not going to use. Is it possible to get that money off of the apple account and onto my credit card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.