Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help with update on Numbers software

Not sure what is going on??? I have updated to Maverick, and recently updated all software, that I know of. When I go to my makbook preferences it says I updated Numbers 8/25/14 to 3.2.2 and I have no updates. I have noticed a change in the software so I think it did update but when I go to several of my old spreadsheets it says it can not open because I need a newer version of Numbers. When I open Numbers and look at "About Numbers" it says it is version 2.3??

I went to app store and updated all Apps too.??? Help

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Sep 5, 2014 12:54 PM

2 replies

Sep 5, 2014 1:01 PM in response to kabarnhart

iWork for Mac- Importing and exporting iWork '09 documents

About the new iWork for Mac- Features and compatibility

The iWork apps are free with a new iOS device since 1 SEP 2013. They are free with a new Mac since 1 OCT 2013. They are also free with the upgrade to OS X Mavericks 10.9 if you had the previous version installed when you upgraded.

iWork and iLife for Mac come free with every new Mac purchase. Existing users running Mavericks can update their apps for free from the Mac App Store℠. iWork and iLife for iOS are available for free from the App Store℠ for any new device running iOS 7, and are also available as free updates for existing users. GarageBand for Mac and iOS are free for all OS X Mavericks and iOS 7 users. Additional GarageBand instruments and sounds are available for a one-time in-app purchase of $4.99 for each platform.

help with update on Numbers software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.