Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 3 won't show any networks

I have a Apple TV 3 and a IMAC and a Macbook pro and a Apple wireless router…I can connect using my iPhone,iPad and all the computers with no issues but the AT3 will not stay connected, it will either be connected and work for 5-20 mins and stream just fine and then lose connection and then I go to network and Wi-FI and it will not show any networks at all. I've done all the steps as far as a reset of the AT3 and a restart of the AT3 also a restart of the apple router along with the cable modem. It worked perfectly fine with no issues on 28th of August 2014 and I went away for the weekend and came home to a non working device. I'm losing faith in my AP3 I may have to change to a amazon fire box instead. I hope it's something simple, I haven't updated anything and everything is up to date my airport utility and my apple tv 3.

Posted on Sep 5, 2014 3:18 PM

1 reply

Sep 7, 2014 7:52 AM in response to TDIforthewin

Hello TDIforthewin,

After reviewing your post, I have located an article that can help in this situation. It contains a number of troubleshooting steps and helpful advice concerning Apple TV issues:

Apple TV: Basic troubleshooting

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT200197

Resolve network or streaming issues

If you're streaming content from a computer or iOS device using Airplay or Home Sharing, try these steps:

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

BobbyD

Apple TV 3 won't show any networks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.