Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there still a hardware discount for iBooks authors?

In the old interface for iTunes Connect, one of the links on the bottom right of the first page opened the apple store and allowed authors to buy hardware for a discount. I believe it was a 10% discount on up to 2 computers and 2 iPods each year. I can't find a similar link on the new interface. Do authors no longer receive this discount?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Sep 6, 2014 3:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 6:57 AM

Go to your account in iTunes Connect > Resources and Help > Apple Store (located under the "Getting Started" section. You can purchase up to two Mac computers and two iPods per year at a discounted rate. Discounts are available in the U.S., Canada, and Europe)

4 replies

Apr 20, 2015 1:25 PM in response to mark-mark

Puzzlingly, Apple offers no discount on the iPad. Although I have an iPad 2 for previewing, I would like to start paying more attention to retina graphics and that would require my buying a new iPad. I tried to bring this oversight to the attention of iTunes Connect staff but that email conversation was not very productive. The person handling my query did not seem to understand why I was asking that iPads be included.

Is there still a hardware discount for iBooks authors?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.