Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my motion 5.1.1 to 5.1.2

I have a mac 10.9 and a motion 5.1.1. I had a message to update those and some other applications, which I did. Now I have lots of problem with motion. In the middle of my work, all of a sudden some fast moving screen come and the feature of the screen looks strange, and finally it shuts off the motion, then computer gets fixed, noting moves. When I force to restart, a blank screen come and apple icon does not come. I Used recovery. button. the computer came back, but I used motion again, and the computer acted the same way. Please help me. Thanks

Posted on Sep 7, 2014 2:28 PM

1 reply

Sep 8, 2014 8:26 PM in response to Talla Spaul

Talla,

What versions of the the Mac OS and Motion do you currently have installed, are you sure they are both up to date (OS 10.9.4 & Motion 5.1.2)? What is the "screen" you are describing, what type of object is it (video, shape, generator)? What else is happening in the project you are working on when this comes problem happens? Do you have any filters applied, are you using particles, shadows, depth of field, motion blur, etc.? Without seeing the project it's difficult to say what may be triggering your problem. One thing to try is simplifying the project, turn off layers, filters, and other things one-by-one to see if you can figure out what element(s) might be triggering the problem. If you can share more about your project or computer setup, that would help for someone to try to reproduce or suggest what might need to be changed.

I updated my motion 5.1.1 to 5.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.