Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Processing Build in New iTunes Connect

Hi! I am trying to submit a new version of my app, last night I submitted a new build, and it got rejected because of an invalid binary. I changed it already, but now when I try to upload my new build, it sends it to this new section where it says "After builds are uploaded they will go through a processing status before they can be used." Does anyone have an idea of how long will this "processing status" last, or how to avoid it...

It seems like the new iTunes Connect just made things even harder for us.

Posted on Sep 8, 2014 10:47 AM

18 replies

Sep 12, 2014 10:24 AM in response to IngmarTBM

Same problem here.

Through what channel/form/webpage etc are you folks trying to reach out to developer support about this? I honestly can't find what looks like an appropriate channel for this sort of support at all. The Contact Us page on iTunes Connect isn't a contact page at all, but a drill-down through some predefined FAQs (none of which of course matches "Help my binary is in some strange purgatory and I can't submit apps for review anymore"). There really should be an easier way to let them know there's a problem like this.

Processing Build in New iTunes Connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.