Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bought a iPad from friend made new iCloud ...tried downloading free apps..said I haven't signed into iTunes??? What do I do I'n iTunes to start downloading lost lost please help!!!

PLease help me get started in iTunes to download apps

iPad

Posted on Sep 8, 2014 3:51 PM

2 replies

Sep 10, 2014 6:41 AM in response to Kelleync

Hello, Kelleync.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

This sounds like your Apple ID has not yet been used with the iTunes Store. Here is an article that I would recommend going through when experiencing this issue.

Use your Apple ID with the iTunes Store

1. Open the latest version of iTunes.
  2. Choose Store > Sign In.
  3. Enter your Apple ID and password and click Sign In.
  4. Click Review when asked to review your information.
  5. Enter your billing information.
  6. Click Continue after you enter your credit card and billing information. You can remove or edit your credit card information at any time. Learn more about updating your iTunes Store account information.

Using an existing Apple ID with the iTunes Store, Mac App Store, and iBooks Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2589

Cheers,

Jason H.

Bought a iPad from friend made new iCloud ...tried downloading free apps..said I haven't signed into iTunes??? What do I do I'n iTunes to start downloading lost lost please help!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.