Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I connect ipod nano 16gb to ue boom speaker via Bluetooth?

CAn I connect my ipod nano 16 gb to an ue boom speaker via Bluetooth?

iPod nano (7th generation), iOS 7.1

Posted on Sep 9, 2014 1:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2017 10:53 AM

Goto settings on ipod and reset all settings. Turn ON Bluetooth on ipod again. Turn on UE Roll then press white dot button below the red "I" button; it will flash white; on ipod bluetooth screen notice that UE ROLL appears; press UE ROLL until it says: Connected. Voila!

5 replies

Feb 28, 2015 3:35 AM in response to matt00

Thank you @matt00 for this reply. Have you noticed that both links that you provide above are no longer functional ?

My daughter's trouble is the following : she can pair her iPod nano 7th generation with

- a Bose SoundLink

- my wife's UEBoom

she cannot pair it with

- my old first generation JamBox

- her own UEBoom

The only difference between the UEBooms is that hers software has been recently upgraded...

Any clue ?

Thanks in advance

Feb 28, 2015 7:30 AM in response to woste

I have no problem with either link in his reply.

The firmware update may indeed have cleared previous pairings or caused a new issue. You show many BT devices and the Nano can only connect with one at a time. Are there also multiple devices that are connecting with these devices? If yes be sure the UE Boom has not auto connected with some other device prior to trying to connect the Nano. My sister had to turn off BT on her iPhone and re-pair the Nano with her UE Boom prior to using it again.

Can I connect ipod nano 16gb to ue boom speaker via Bluetooth?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.