Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to I find the login history for my icloud account?

I need to look up the history for when my icloud account has been accessed and hopefully from where (geographically speaking). Is there a way to do this?

Posted on Sep 9, 2014 9:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2014 9:27 AM

If you mean from you web browser, all you could do is go through your browsing history (in the History menu if you're using Safari). It won't, however, provide geographic information. (FYI, if you recently received an email from insideicloud.icloud.com saying your Apple ID was used to sign into iCloud using a web browser, this is new security measures from Apple that are triggered when you sign into iCloud.com from your computer.)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2014 9:27 AM in response to KBAbsher

If you mean from you web browser, all you could do is go through your browsing history (in the History menu if you're using Safari). It won't, however, provide geographic information. (FYI, if you recently received an email from insideicloud.icloud.com saying your Apple ID was used to sign into iCloud using a web browser, this is new security measures from Apple that are triggered when you sign into iCloud.com from your computer.)

How to I find the login history for my icloud account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.