Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to know if I have additional content?

Hi, I'd like to know if I have the additional content installed, this is because I bought it and started downloading, but got interrupted several times, until one time it said it was successfully installed, the thing is, that like in earlier posts, it keeps trying to download and some times says +90 hours to complete...

Anyone can tell me how to know if I got the additional content? Thanks!

Posted on Sep 9, 2014 1:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2014 1:54 PM

Things to look for:

See: Expanding GarageBand for Mac (v10.0) content with an in-app purchase

• Without the additional content you'll only have one drummer, Kyle. If you have more than one drummer to choose from for a Drummer track, you have the content installed.
  • Also, without the additional content, you cannot download additional Learn-to-play lessons from the Lesson Store. Try to download an additional free basic lesson.
  • Your Loop library should now show more than 1000 loops, when you set the top menu to "Loops" and Scale to "Any". Make sure, your preferences in "GarageBand > Loops" are set to "disable keyword browsing" and "Filter for more relevant results" is off.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2014 1:54 PM in response to ToperCR

Things to look for:

See: Expanding GarageBand for Mac (v10.0) content with an in-app purchase

• Without the additional content you'll only have one drummer, Kyle. If you have more than one drummer to choose from for a Drummer track, you have the content installed.
  • Also, without the additional content, you cannot download additional Learn-to-play lessons from the Lesson Store. Try to download an additional free basic lesson.
  • Your Loop library should now show more than 1000 loops, when you set the top menu to "Loops" and Scale to "Any". Make sure, your preferences in "GarageBand > Loops" are set to "disable keyword browsing" and "Filter for more relevant results" is off.

how to know if I have additional content?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.