Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not seeing the new u2 album in my library even though i just 'purchased' it in the itunes store

I am not seeing the new u2 album in my library even though i just 'purchased' it in the itunes store. Any ideas? Is there a setting that I might be missing or is it going to take a while before everyone has access? I don't see it on my iPhone or computer libraries.

Posted on Sep 9, 2014 2:26 PM

8 replies

Sep 9, 2014 9:10 PM in response to timf104

Hi timf104,

Go to iTunes>Preferences on your computer and click on the Store tab. Make sure the option to "Show iTunes in the Cloud Purchases" is checked. Then you should be able to see the album in your iTunes Music Library with a little cloud next to it. Click on the cloud to download it.

On your devices go to Settings>iTunes & App Store, and click on the Music button under "Show All" to enable the same feature on your device.

Cheers,

GB

Sep 10, 2014 5:17 PM in response to yoursinwriting

Oh, yeah, it is confusing. The Purchased option on the Sidebar only shows purchases actually made on the computer you are using at the time you click on the Purchased option. The Purchased option under Quick Links shows you all purchases made under the Apple ID that is signed on.

I wish they would change the name of one or the other so they would be distinctive from one another - even Purchased vs. Purchases would be better than using the exact same word! 😐

Cheers,

GB

I am not seeing the new u2 album in my library even though i just 'purchased' it in the itunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.