Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fake Iphone 5S 32GB help!!!

How to be bought Iphone 5S 32GB with the appearance and function to the original menu with home inspection proved that androyd ... you generally fight counterfeiting? I ask you to help me! I dreamed about this phone ... so many saved up ... I can not afford to spend so much money on a fake ... I beg you, Apple help!User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.1, FAKE!!!

Posted on Sep 9, 2014 9:06 PM

23 replies

Sep 10, 2014 8:03 PM in response to Johnathan Burger

Well, YAY! I have Amazon Prime! I'll report back - anything cancelled by the idiots is likely something I will totally enjoy. Thanks for the tip. And just to keep your repartee on the cutting edge, I urge YOU to take a look at this book:

Thou Spleeny Swag-Bellied Miscreant - http://www.amazon.com/Thou-Spleeny-Swag-Bellied-Miscreant-Shakespearean/dp/07624 53214

It features thee flip pages with which you can randomly create quite fabulous Shakespearean effronteries!

GB

Fake Iphone 5S 32GB help!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.