Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought the season PASS of America's Next Top Model 21 TV show. I think there is about 3 or 4 episodes that played on TV. But only the first one is available! I watched it but now it's been 2 weeks i'm waiting. Is this normal?

I bought the season PASS of America's Next Top Model 21 TV show. I think there is about 3 or 4 episodes that played on TV. But only the first one is available! I watched it but now it's been 2 weeks i'm waiting. Is this normal?

Posted on Sep 10, 2014 5:56 PM

4 replies

Sep 13, 2014 1:30 PM in response to MarinaBelle

Hello MarinaBelle,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Please see the information below for your download options with the Season Pass in iTunes.

iTunes 11 or later

Season Passes and completed TV seasons

When you purchase a TV season or Season Pass, you'll be presented with three options:

• Clicking the Later button will not download any episodes. You'll be able to download your episodes at any time from iTunes in the Cloud.
  • Clicking the Download All button will download all available episodes.
  • Clicking the Download button will download the earliest unseen episode of the season.

Complete my TV season or complete my Season Pass

When you choose to complete a TV season or Season Pass, you'll be presented with three options:

• Clicking the Later button will not download any episodes. You'll be able to download your episodes at any time from iTunes in the Cloud.
  • Clicking the Download All button will download all available episodes.
  • Clicking the Download button will download the most recent episode of the season. For example, if the most recently aired episode was episode 12, when you click Download, episode 12 will download.

iTunes Store: Download options when purchasing TV seasons, Season Passes, Multi-Passes, movie bundles, music box sets, o…

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5731

Take care,

Alex H.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.