Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My "input" slot has disappeared from from channel strips in every concert in Mainstage 3

Why is my "input" or software instrument/audio input slot disappeared from all of my channel strips in all of my concerts in Mainstage 3? I can no longer edit the instrument plug-ins because the slot isn't even visible in the channel strips anymore... I can select and use all the instrument plug-ins still, just not see the input slot where it normally shows the instrument name or bus number and that you can normally click to open up the plug-in itself and edit it. I was literally had it there and was editing the instruments, then I noticed 10 minutes later when I wanted to make an adjustment to a sound that the slot where each channel strip nests its plug-ins and "audio" inputs wasn't anywhere to be found. I can't edit the plug-ins anymore and it's driving me NUTS. Is there anything like an option somewhere in some list of settings to stop displaying the input slots for the channel strips? I've searched everywhere that I can think for that bit maybe I'm missing something. I just really don't want to reinstall Mainstage 3, but I will if I have to. Someone please help.

MainStage, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Sep 11, 2014 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2014 12:00 AM

Ctrl-clicking somewhere on the channel strip opens a context menu. There, you can add or remove almost everything inside the strip. Can be helpful at times.

User uploaded file

Hope this helps. ;-)

DaCaptain

2 replies

My "input" slot has disappeared from from channel strips in every concert in Mainstage 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.