Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an verified iCloud id I was a downloading problem from apps how can I down load the itunes?

Hello !

I have a new iPhone 4S 8 GB ( CE 0682) Apple

I have an apple id ( icloud ) when I down load any thing from itunes thets only surching for down lowding app.and with out installing stop the surcharging and no any massage I revived

How Can I will Install The songs or Files .........

Have a need itunes ID?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2, C E 682

Posted on Sep 11, 2014 11:28 AM

1 reply

Sep 11, 2014 2:00 PM in response to majid4444

If you want to download anything from the iTunes Store or App Store then you will need to an iTunes account, and be logged into the account on your phone

Have you tried using the account that you use for iCloud ? You can log into an account on your phone via Settings > iTunes & App Store

Using an existing account : Using an existing Apple ID with the iTunes Store, Mac App Store, and iBooks Store

Creating an iTunes account : iTunes: How to set up an Apple ID within iTunes

Creating an account without giving credit card details : Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method

I have an verified iCloud id I was a downloading problem from apps how can I down load the itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.