Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone 4s screen pixels problem

i am having a serious for sure problem with my iphone 4s (Software version 7.1.2). This problem started few days back. i am having a screen distortion or may be pixel distortions, i am attaching the pix explaning the problem. i need support. i dont know what is the problem but i want it solved and i dont want to see my screen like this. its like a hearth attack to me as i m crazy about my phone. kindly need help. I dont think this is the screen damage.

distotioUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Sep 11, 2014 1:54 PM

5 replies

Sep 13, 2014 8:13 AM in response to Samial Ali

Hi Samial Ali,

I apologize, I'm a bit unclear as to the issue you are describing based on the attached images. If you are having issues with distortion or coloration on the display of your iPhone, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful, including evaluation or service if necessary:

iPhone: Hardware troubleshooting

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2802

About LCD display pixel anomalies for Apple products released in 2010 and later

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4044

Regards,

- Brenden

Oct 9, 2014 3:27 PM in response to brenden dv

Hey !! Brenden the issue can be cleared from the images above. i am trying to say is my iphone screen shows colors messed up. and it is more prominent on the white background. And day by day this color messed up is increasing. But nothing has happened to the touch, the touch is working just fine. but the screen colors are messing up. like something is blcking the colors to show properly. i bet the screen is not damaged. because touch is working fine, then what is it.

Oct 9, 2014 3:29 PM in response to brenden dv

Thank you for your reply Brenden. i read your troubleshooting ways. in my case i guess its most of the pixel anomalies. but i am unclear that how a dust particle got trapped in my screen as iPhone's are properly sealed. And i tried to blow air in through sim jacket. But nothing got right. the screen is messing more and more. but i wonder touch is working fine.

Please provide your support.

My Iphone 4s screen pixels problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.