Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to ask Siri"what planes are overhead"

I am trying to ask Siri"what planes are overhead". I get a list of websites, when I click on one I get an American site. I live in Australia, doesnt really help me. I have restored my iphone according to apple tech team advice, and all locations are on. I can get an App from Wolfram for $2.39 is this the only solution. Does anyone else have this problem

<Re-Titled By Host>

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Sep 11, 2014 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2014 5:10 PM

Go to Settings, then to Safari. Change your search engine from Google to Bing or to DuckDuckGo. I did this with mixed results, but Bing definitely worked more often than Google (2 out of 3 as opposed to 1 out of 3 tries) and DuckDuckGo worked better than any others. Who woulda thunk?

P.S. Yahoo didn't seem to work well at all for me.

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2014 5:10 PM in response to scubasquire

Go to Settings, then to Safari. Change your search engine from Google to Bing or to DuckDuckGo. I did this with mixed results, but Bing definitely worked more often than Google (2 out of 3 as opposed to 1 out of 3 tries) and DuckDuckGo worked better than any others. Who woulda thunk?

P.S. Yahoo didn't seem to work well at all for me.

I am trying to ask Siri"what planes are overhead"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.