Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Color Grading won't export in fcpx 10.1.2

Ive noticed this has been happening recently on a lot of my projects since updating:

Been getting very sporadic color grades upon export, as in some clips will receive the grade while others won't. I can't seem to find an issue related to any of my media, as Ive tried multiple tests of optimizing the media, trying to start a new project, reimporting all of the media, deleting the render files, and nothing seems to work. Ive noticed it does happen more often when I paste attributes but I've done a test of going through and applying a preset manually and it still wont export with the grade.

Deleting the render files on one project seemed to work well although I found there was a clip or two that still didnt export with the grade.

Im getting frustrated and nervous now though as I have a color grading job that needs to be finished very soon and I will have a client that will be very angry.

Ive noticed on a few other threads this seems to be a common problem with the update and its quite annoying Apple hasn't fixed this bug or brought it up. Im hoping some people have found a workaround?

Mahalo

Posted on Sep 12, 2014 4:12 PM

5 replies

Color Grading won't export in fcpx 10.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.