Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

U2 Album keeps reinstalling itself.

I have tried so many times to delete the U2 album from both my iphone and my itunes on my computer. I have downloaded it many times - manually swiped. Hidden. Swiped off show all music in both the music/itunes section of settings on my iphone. Clicked to hide in purchased on itunes on my desktop.

Every time I sync about 6 of the songs will reapper in my music section of my ipod in itunes. Sorry if I am not making sense I am just really frustrated. I have been struggling with this for days and made an account here just to post this question. I like to keep my itunes nice and neat and orderly and these extra six songs? (why out of 11) showing up in my Itunes is incredibly frustrating.

Please help!

Posted on Sep 15, 2014 9:35 AM

9 replies

Sep 15, 2014 12:45 PM in response to stevejobsfan0123

@ turingtest2

Folder was empty

@stevejobsfan0123

Tried the link on both desktop and iphone - went to sync. The hidden 11 songs appeared again on my itunes after deleting them. 6am here in Australia. Thinking about going to a genius bar tomorrow with my laptop. Been trying to delete this album for hours. I like to consider myself relatively computer savvy. But this has me stumped.

I believe the problem may lie in the fact that I have downloaded the actual files multiple times on both iphone and desktop, hidden them multiple times etc, deleted them multiple times - it has both of my devices, as well as me very confused. I never use the cloud nor will I ever. This free album for me has been a real disaster.

Thanks for your responses though guys.

U2 Album keeps reinstalling itself.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.