Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs sound like they are skipping...

I have the Black iPod Classic 6th gen 160gb model and the sound when listening to music is annoying. i get really abrupt skipping music like when a CD skips in a music stack. and its irritating to listen to when you have headphones in, as its really obvious!!! AND ITS REALLY ANNOYING!!!

iPod classic

Posted on Sep 15, 2014 1:03 PM

3 replies

Sep 19, 2014 3:16 AM in response to braden85

Thanks man!

So what is it i need to do? i had all of my music in my library and when i clicked Ctrl+, it brought up a menu that i then went to General and clicked on import settings, I then changed the 'import using:' drop down box and clicked on Mp3 Encoder. and then synced my iPod Classic and the songs since then sound better but i can still catch the odd click. I'm now happy with the quality of the music on my device. But...if there's a way to eliminate all of the glitches in the audio, could you guide me through the steps i would need to take to do so???

Songs sound like they are skipping...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.