Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iMac screen keeps showing pixels of previously opened documents and Safari tabs and hour or two after closing them. The shadow of those opened documents are still there hours later after shutting down and restarting my computer. What is happening

My iMac screen keeps showing pixels of previously opened documents and Safari tabs and hour or two after closing them.

Even when I swipe to the dashboard the outlines are still there when I know they should not be.

The shadow of those opened documents are still there hours later after shutting down and restarting my computer.

What is happening and what shall I do? Thanks in advance.

iMac, iOS 7.1.2, 27"

Posted on Sep 15, 2014 10:52 PM

3 replies

My iMac screen keeps showing pixels of previously opened documents and Safari tabs and hour or two after closing them. The shadow of those opened documents are still there hours later after shutting down and restarting my computer. What is happening

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.