Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel a pre-order? There is no option in account settings to manage pre-orders.

How do I cancel a pre-order? There is no option in account settings to manage pre-orders.

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular (MM), iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Sep 15, 2014 8:08 PM

4 replies

Sep 15, 2014 11:07 PM in response to ginafromenglewood cliffs

Where are you looking, on your computer's iTunes or your iPad ? You can't do it via your iPad, but you should be able to log into your account via the Store > View Account menu option on your computer's iTunes, and in the 'Settings' section of your account's page there should be a pre-orders link and you should and be able to cancel it from there

Managing pre-orders : iTunes Store: About pre-orders

Sep 16, 2014 10:02 AM in response to ginafromenglewood cliffs

That doesn't look like you are using iTunes on your computer, it looks like you are logging into your account on a browser - possibly on Apple's site where you can view/amend past orders from the Apple store.

You need to open the iTunes program on your computer, and there should be a Store > View Account menu option on that for you to login to your account and view your iTunes account

User uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.