Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro freezes intermittently when disconnected from power and becomes normal once re-connected to power. Need help !

Hello Everyone,

I have got a MacBook Pro 13 inch , i7, 2.7GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD.

Recently my laptop started showing a problem of freezing intermittently when disconnected from a power source and it resumes to be normal when reconnected to the power source back. Because of this I have to be connected to power all the time. I have done SMC Resetting. But can't make out any difference. Either it didn't happen or may be there is some other issue. So anyone else having the same issue ?. A solution to this would be highly appreciated. Thanking you all in advance. Have a good day guys ..🙂

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011), OS X Mavericks (10.9.4), 13" MBP, Intel Core i7 , 2.7GHz

Posted on Sep 15, 2014 11:47 PM

2 replies

MacBook Pro freezes intermittently when disconnected from power and becomes normal once re-connected to power. Need help !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.