Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i sync music from icloud to ipad 3

My music is on iCloud and when I get on the plane I cant listen to it on my iPad 3. I cant find a sync button for music. I can for books, films etc. Can someone help me please?

Apple TV, Windows 7, MacBook Pro running in windows

Posted on Sep 15, 2014 8:24 PM

1 reply

Sep 15, 2014 10:38 PM in response to CarlLuttig

Do you mean that you've subscribed to iTunes Match, or that just your iTunes purchased music is available in the cloud ?

If iTunes Match then you should be able to download your music from the Match onto your iPad : iTunes Match on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you aren't using Match and it's your purchases are in the cloud then they should have a cloud against them in the Music app for downloading them, or you can download them via the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app. If you want to sync music from your computer's iTunes then connect the iPad to your computer and select it on the left-had sidebar of iTunes (option-command-S on a Mac, control-S if using the windows partition) and use the Music tab on the right-hand side of the iTunes screen to select and sync your music

Syncing media : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1351

how do i sync music from icloud to ipad 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.