Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

being charged without making a purchase

I'm being charged. And did not make a purchase

Posted on Sep 16, 2014 10:55 AM

4 replies

Sep 16, 2014 11:54 AM in response to albertfrommedford

Or have you added or changed your credit card details on your iTunes account ? If you have then each time that you do so a small temporary store holding charge may be applied to check that the card details are correct and valid and that it's registered to exactly the same name and address as on your iTunes account - it should disappear off your account within a few days or so.

Store holding charge : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3702

Apr 24, 2015 11:23 PM in response to albertfrommedford

I have not purchased any Auto subscription from iTunes Stores since 2013,But every month,you have huge amount from my bank.

Recently,ie,12-0402015,you have taken Rs.768 from my bank account.,

I can not understand your evasive replies to my previous letters.

If, i would have purchased the items, your duty to send approval and purchase history to me.,

I am suffering financial and mental agonies of your system.,

Without my approval,which authority,you have taken huge amount from my bank account.,

Kindly,refund the entire unauthorized amount and credited to my bank at the earliest.,

Apr 24, 2015 11:30 PM in response to BNG Patsy

As I said on your thread from January, we are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple - nobody on here has taken any money from you, nor can anybody on here refund you.

Your thread from January : Money is deducted from my bank account but,iTunes show no purchases.How can I know Why the amount is deducted?

If the charges are showing as 'POS ATM PURCHASE' on your bank account, and nothing shows on your iTunes account(s), then why do you think that the charges are from iTunes ?

If they do show on your iTunes account purchase history then contact iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

If they don't show then contact your card issuer.

being charged without making a purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.