Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple store's blank page on some apps

hello

I'm facing some problems with Apple Store. Some searches just never finish loading, some "no internet connection" messages and many others. But now, I'm trying to download GTA San Andreas on my iPad 2 and I can't find it using AppStore. But when I find it on Google (a link to AppStore), it loads a blank page:

User uploaded file

It isnt the only app with that problem.

has anyone solved this issue?

is there a way to buy it from a computer (not a Mac) and it will automatically be downloaded on my iPad, like on google play?

iPad 2, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Sep 17, 2014 3:14 AM

1 reply

Sep 17, 2014 4:07 AM in response to jesobreira

Yes you can download the app on a PC in iTunes and if you have automatic downloads turned on in the settings on your devices, the app will download to the iPad as well as in iTunes on your computer. This explains how to enable Automatic Downloads on your devices.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4539?

As for the problem that you expert is when you find an app via Google, tap on the link and get the blank page in the App Store...that happens to me quite often. Sometimes I close the App Store completely and try again and that fixes it, and sometimes I just can't fix it at all.

Apple store's blank page on some apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.