Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Should i get the sleeve or the case for my macbook air 13 inch. I work under air conditioned room most of the time. I also store my macbook air in an air conditioned room 24/7.

I am a college student but I don't really bring my Mac with me all time. I have read that room temperature affects the macbook air and that it needs an optimum temperature. Some sites suggested sleeves as opposed to cases for room with cold temperature. What do you guys think since I use and store my macbook in a cold room. Thanks!!

Posted on Sep 17, 2014 10:23 AM

1 reply

Sep 18, 2014 2:18 PM in response to kesh888

Hey kesh888,

Thanks for the question. After reviewing your post, it sounds like you have a question about the operating temperature of a MacBook Air. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help you resolve or isolate the issue.

Mac notebooks: Operating temperature

The location you are using your notebook should be within these ranges:

Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

Should i get the sleeve or the case for my macbook air 13 inch. I work under air conditioned room most of the time. I also store my macbook air in an air conditioned room 24/7.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.