Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with quick reply

I just downloaded iOS 8. I then received a message, from a third party app. I said, "cool! i´ll be able to try the new quick reply." the quick reply didn't work in either way. With locked screen and unlocked screen. Then i told my brother to send a me a text message and when i received the text message surprisingly i COULD do the quick reply. I know this is not on purpose and maybe there is no client side problem. I am just here to post this to make awareness to Apple Inc. that the quick reply on third party apps doesn't work.

If it is a client side problem please try to answer very thoroughly, for i am not a good english speaker because it is my seconds language. Thanks for you attention.

iPhone 5, iOS 8, Bug

Posted on Sep 17, 2014 7:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2014 7:03 PM

To report this to Apple and get bugs fixed, you need to fill out a request at: https://bugreport.apple.com/

Things that are posted here are not usually seen by actual Apple Support Representatives.

4 replies

Problems with quick reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.