Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health app in iOS 8 and NikeFuel

I cannot get my NikeFuel on the Health App in iOS 8. I have an 64 GB iPhone 5 so, I have loads of free space.

What am I doing wrong?

iPhone 5, iOS 8, 64 GB

Posted on Sep 17, 2014 9:29 PM

10 replies

Oct 3, 2014 1:33 PM in response to DizzyM

The definitive answer from NIKE:

Subject
FuelBand - iOS 8 health app
Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Dante) 10/03/2014 10:59 AM
Hello Ken,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I can certainly understand why you would want to get your Nike+ FuelBand connecting to the new iOS 8 Health app.

Currently we're working with Apple because due to an unspecified issue with Health Kit and the Health App, data sharing between those apps and other apps (including NikeFuel) is not currently enabled. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but I would keep your eye on updates for iOS 8, and the Nike+ FuelBand and FuelBand app.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know; I am here to help.

Sincerely,

Dante
Nike+ Support

Oct 16, 2014 1:07 PM in response to DizzyM

I Got this info from nike :

I use my Nike FuelBand SE frequently, so I can understand the concern and questions that you are having with your FuelBand SE and about the Health Application.

Yes, it is going to be connected in the future, it is something under final development and testing.

Due to an unspecified issue with Health Kit and the Health App, data sharing between those apps and other apps (including NikeFuel) is not currently enabled. But we forecast that it will be connected in the future. We do not have a specific date, but it is being worked on by our technical support team and by engineers also at Apple Corporation.

Hope this helps

Health app in iOS 8 and NikeFuel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.